Here are a few of the new office protocol’s in place during COVID-19:
- I will open and close the door before each session, so no one needs to touch the handles.
- Please do not enter the office until I have opened the front door.
- I will lock the door during each session to ensure the next client does not enter before you have left.
- Please have your check/cash ready to put on the desk at the beginning of the session.
- Please cancel your appointment if you have any signs of illness, even allergies. I am not charging for late cancellations at this time.
- As I mentioned in my last post, I clean and wipe down the office with Clorox after each session.
- Also mentioned in the last post, I’m asking you to respect social distancing, and sit at the end of the couch or on the loveseat in the therapy room.
Thank you so much for complying and helping to keep us all safe and healthy. My hope is to stay open throughout this pandemic and be available to all of you who wish on a person to person basis. But if that is not possible, please understand I’m still available through phone calls.
Please stay tuned to my blog to read any new updates. I look forward to seeing you all!