As of July 26th, 2020 there is a mandatory mask ordinance in place from the Mayor of Sedona, which I will be observing during office hours. Since my office is big enough to allow social distancing once we are in the therapy room and seated, we will not need to wear masks. But I am asking that as you enter and exit the office you observe the mask mandate.
If you wish to wear a mask during the session, please feel comfortable to do so. Again a quick COVID-19 protocol reminder:
- Please wear masks when entering and exiting the office.
- Please leave check or cash on the desk across from the couch.
- Please do not enter until I have opened the front door.
- Please respect social distancing and sit on the loveseat across the room.
- Please cancel if you have any signs of illness at all.
Again, I appreciate your cooperation and compliance during this pandemic. Let’s all continue to stay healthy and mindful as we get through these difficult times!